Animal Protectors change lives
Regular gifts are critical to World Animal Protection’s work taking place across the globe.
Right now, Animal Protectors are helping to improve the lives of millions of animals. Their regular support is helping to demand an overhaul of the global food system and end the cruel exploitation of our planet’s wildlife.
Becoming an Animal Protector is the most powerful way to help create a world where every animal has a life worth living – free from cruelty and suffering.
Your impact will be stronger when you join a movement alongside other Animal Protectors who are fighting on a global scale.
Imagine a world where animals are free from suffering
Ensure farmed animals live good lives by transforming the global food system.
Impact = 80 billion farm animals
- $29 each month could support partnerships with industry to help give pigs more room to move.
- $39 each month could create lobby packs to build a movement of people taking action to protect animals.
- $49 each month could influence food companies like KFC to improve chickens’ lives.
Stop wild animals from being cruelly exploited as commodities by changing the systems that allow it.
Impact = 500,000 wild animals held in captivity
- $29 each month could fund advertising to publicly expose captive dolphin cruelty.
- $39 each month could lobby tour operators to stop selling tickets to elephant shows.
- $49 each month could cover the costs of transporting one bear across Pakistan to the rescue sanctuary.