Animals in farming
More than 70 billion farm animals are eaten every year. Most are cruelly confined to industrial, low-welfare food systems. It's time to #EndFactoryFarming!
Stopping farm animal suffering by:
- Moving governments and global bodies to improve regulations to protect animals
- Influencing debates that will shape the future of world farming.
- Building public opposition to factory farming by exposing factory farming's contribution to antimicrobial resistance and pandemic risks
- Influencing financial Institutions adopt our sustainable farming policies
- Reducing demand for food from factory farms by moving people to switch to plant-based products
- Exposing the negative impacts of animal feed production and trade to build opposition to factory farming.