Miso tofu fried rice recipe
This tofu fried rice recipe is quick, delicious and easy to customize! Best of all it packs a plant protein punch.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag of snow peas
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 300g firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, sliced or diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- Sliced spring onion, fresh chili or sesame seeds to garnish
- In a small bowl combine the miso, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high then add the oil.
- Add the tofu and cook until golden on one side, then toss and sear all other sides. Remove tofu from the pan or wok and place on a plate.
- Add the onion, capsicum and snow peas to the wok or frying pan with a drizzle of oil and cook until slightly softened or onions are golden brown.
- Add the rice and sauce to the vegetable and toss to coat in the sauce then fold in the tofu.
- Garnish and enjoy!