Join our elephant adventure in 2020
You can take a walk on the wild side by joining the World Animal Protection Elephant Adventure in October 2020!
Seven lucky animal lovers have an opportunity to see something truly amazing: elephants in Thailand living safe from suffering!
Planned for 24-29 October 2020, our next Thailand Elephant Adventure will be nothing short of amazing! You’ll;
- Volunteer at a responsible elephant venue to clean, prepare food, and other activities depending on the needs of the elephants
- Spend lots of time observing and learning about the elephants in Thailand
- Trek in the jungle in search of wildlife and hidden waterfalls
- See first-hand how your support is making a difference for elephants
- Eat lots of delicious Thai cuisine
- Help move the world to protect animals
What is included in the Elephant-Friendly Adventure?
- Domestic flights and transfers
- Hotel and homestay- style accommodation
- All meals and beverages excluding alcohol
- All elephant venue and national park entrance fees
- World Animal Protection trip leader
- Local English-speaking guides
Does that sound like a trip of a lifetime? Don’t just take our word for it, here's what some of the supporters from the 2019 Elephant Adventure had to say:
"Everything was a highlight, but I think spending time observing the elephants just being elephants was the best.”
Katy from Perth, Western Australia.
"Seeing all the elephants - I cried when we first saw them! I was swamped with knowledge and information that I've now shared with friends and family. That part I liked the most."
Sarah from Brisbane, Queensland.
“Absolutely amazing! The best birthday ever at ChangChill” (one of the venues we visit)
Max From Newcastle, New South Wales.
For more information and to secure one of the seven spots email email@example.com