Chia pudding recipe
You'll love this gluten-free, protein-packed treat—enjoy as a snack, dessert or breakfast.
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup oat, almond, soy or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl or container with a lid.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
- Top with fresh berries and enjoy!
- Carrot cake: add 1/2 cup grated carrot, 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, 2 chopped medjool dates and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Tropical: add 1/4 cup of coconut flakes, thinly sliced peaches and pineapple to taste.