Why consider World Animal Protection in your will
All across the globe, World Animal Protection supporters have protected millions of animals and helped people understand the importance of animal protection.
And we still have a lot to do.
Your legacy will help support our work in years to come.
Leaving World Animal Protection a gift in your will provides us with vital funds to bring an end to animal cruelty and inspire people to change animals' lives for the better.
If you have any further questions, please:
Call +64 (0)9 309 3901 or email
Our promise to you
If you decide to protect animals everywhere by leaving a gift to World Animal Protection in your will, we promise the following:
- We'll always respect your privacy. We recognise and appreciate that your will is your own personal business.
- We respect that leaving a gift to World Animal Protection in your will is a personal decision and you need to make it in your own time.
- We give you our word that any gift you leave to World Animal Protection will be used with the utmost care, sensitivity and respect.
- Where possible, we'll keep you updated on our progress to protect animals from cruelty and suffering.
- We recognise you have an absolute right to change your mind about a gift in your will at any time.